The transformational new module for TrademarkNow
It’s not uncommon for trademark infringement and unfair competition lawsuits to involve brand imitation – a phenomenon in which the infringer registers another person’s trademark as its own business name, and uses it to mislead or confuse consumers. CompanyCheck counters this, by drawing on market-leading company name intelligence to quickly reveal insights into company hierarchy, subsidiaries, locations, and trademarks.
As the latest feature of our TrademarkNow solution, CompanyCheck offers a sophisticated tool for common law searches, commercial landscaping, and competitive intelligence. The ability to quickly see how a given family of companies are related (e.g., parent, subsidiaries, affiliates) is a must-have addition to any trademark professional’s tech-stack.
CompanyCheck boasts a range of useful features within a user-friendly interface:
- single-click entry from company name data into associated trademark portfolio;
- company name and trademark content analyzed in a single search; and
- analytics and maps profile the industry and company landscape.
- Global company data, including company hierarchy
- Partial linkage to TM data/owners
Search and filter
- Company name
- Year founded
Advanced sorting and analysis
- Company hierarchy visualization
- Interactive map view and clustering
- Excel format
Try CompanyCheck today!
To arrange a demonstration, or to add CompanyCheck to your trademark-management portfolio, simply arrange to talk to an expert.