When you’re clearing trademarks, you need a truly complete picture of potential showstoppers or other problems. This is particularly true in the case of the USPTO, where trademark requirements must adhere to exacting standards in order to ensure a smooth application process.
Take a look at what we believe to be the most important features of a US Comprehensive Search Report:
- Key trademark results listed right up front. Who has time to sift through pages of search results to find the needle in the haystack? Key data points should appear front and center — ready for your immediate attention and action.
- The highest quality data. Accuracy matters. There’s no room for errors and do-overs in your practice due to data quality inaccuracies or gaps. All data must be of the highest possible quality, accuracy, and reliability.
- Easy-to-read, attractive format. The content needs to be easy to read, well-organized, and formatted clearly listing the information you need. Content should be easy to visualize and enhanced with charts and graphs to save you time and help you communicate results with others.
- Organized results for easy navigation. The organization of trademark details should be done intelligently, with the most important information first and the rest easy to find. This is particularly important for the goods and services you’re most interested in.
- A convenient summary. Trademark work doesn’t end with a search report listing results, it should include a high-level summary of the most critical findings. A US Comprehensive Search report should serve as a tool to help you prepare for next steps and communication with your client or local business.
- An indexed and linked PDF takes the data beyond the paper format to provide an electronic version as well, so you can review data both off- and online.
At Corsearch, we’ve listened to clients and made some exciting enhancements to our US Comprehensive Search Report to make it the most easy-on-the-eyes and easy-to-use report available on the market today. These visual enhancements reflect the same best in class quality and service that Corsearch is known for.
If you are ready to accelerate and upgrade your US trademark search process, check out the new look and format of the Corsearch US Comprehensive Search Report and download a free sample here.